꽃 왕관 (Flower Crown)

02:39:00




So here are another set of pictures I did whilst on my holiday around Auckland and the Bay of Islands. These particular pictures were taken in Paihia which is a quaint coastal town near the tip of New Zealand.

You might be thinking: 'Rytasha what is up with the ugly, nude sleeves poking out of your dress?' I know, I know, they are quiet...disruptive to the whole 'I'm a fairy princess' vibe that is obviously going on but I was threatened! I was threatened by my own mother to wear this vile thermal or else there was no way I was going to be able to wear the dress. Me being me, I put up a fight but in vain because my mother- like most mothers- can't fathom the fact that I'll be okay without dressing up in a hundred layers (more like two) during winter. In my defence however, the weather at Paihia was quite warm with cold winds only blowing during the evening. But as they say, 'mothers know best' and by around 3:00ish I had started feeling the cold creep up, especially because I made the stupid mistake of not wearing shorts underneath the dress.

It was during this holiday that I realised what it felt like to directly make flirtatious gestures at someone and truth be told, it's not something I'm extremely proud of. Now, don't get me wrong; I like to think that I'm pretty loyal to my crush   even if the feelings are very one-sided but the boy standing right outside my car's window who was trying to hide the fact that he was staring at me looked really sweet. So, when we accidentally made eye contact I gave him what I thought was my best attempt at a wink and it seemed to have worked because I had never seen someone's face so red before; it was endearing to say the least. Although, I have to admit that a wink probably wasn't the best move to go, now that I look back at it I would've been much better off using a friendly wave or smile but nooooo, I just had to be a sleazy person and wink. The really sad thing here is the fact that when I'm on the receiving end of flirting I usually don't realise what the intentions are until my friends tell me that it was obvious said boy liked me. As for my crush, people who are constantly sending me snaps on Snapchat asking who he is should probably stop because I don't fancy being rejected. Sorry not sorry~




Dress- Valley girl
Shoes- Nike
Flower Headband- Factorie

You Might Also Like

1 comments