The Best Skincare Products of 2019

23:07:00

Here it is folks! 2019 has finally come to an end and with it comes our annual review of the best skincare products on the market. To give a brief overview of the state of my skin this year; I would say it was pretty good for the majority of the year but I started sprouting the occasional evil spot towards the end. However, the high stress and personal issues are to blame for that.

Here are some of the products that truly saved my skin this year:

Image result for chanel hydra beauty creme
Winter makes my skin dry, dry, dry but this product truly saved my skin. It hydrates your skin from within and has that luxurious texture to it which hints at the somewhat exuberant price. However, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and can even be used as a primer prior to applying foundation.


Image result for snail essence cosrx

I only have good things to say about this product. I usually apply it prior to applying the Chanel Hydra Creme in the winters but skip it during the summer. This is such a good base for applying a day or night cream as it adds that extra bit of moisture your skin needs during the colder seasons.


Image result for pimple patch cosrx

Not only are these pimple patches affordable but they also saved my skin during emergencies. Leave it on overnight and voila! those pesky pimples are gone. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. thats really cool
    https://zoomlabakalimm.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/atelyetuta/

    ReplyDelete